Saturday, August 27, 2016

Review: The Swamps of Jersey

The Swamps of Jersey The Swamps of Jersey by Michael Stephen Daigle
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a very interesting story. The writing is very unique and very much it's own style. The author is very well written and has an amazing way with words, The imagery makes me feel as if I can see everything going on. The metaphors bring the book to life in a way I've not seen often. I really enjoyed the mystery to this story and the characters are fun. You find yourself either thinking there is something weird about them.. or you like the characters.. I don't think I found any character I didn't like though. The suspense was very well done and I love that I didn't see who the killer was before I found out. That is always a surprise to not know halfway through a book. I really enjoyed this writer and this story .

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment