Monday, August 22, 2016

oily skin and moisturizer review


This product is nice and light feeling. The texture is smooth so that is a very nice feeling. It is light and not heavy or leaving a lot of residue behind on my face. It does make my face feel better, lighter and less oily.  Plus it also helps with my acne. I am 33 and have acne and I am used to it but always looking for something to help with it. This stuff does help and makes me feel a little bit better about my face during the day.  It comes in a 2oz bottle which I thought was small at first but it still has a lot left and I've been using this on mine and my 9yr old daughters face. I also love that it is safe enough for my daughters face. She has some problems with blackheads and acne also and this has helped her face a bit also. We haven't been using it super long but so far the smell, feel and look are all very nice and no issues with it.

I got this for a reduced price for my honest review. I give it 4 stars and will recommend it to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment