Saturday, August 13, 2016

Review: A Matter of Honor: A New Adult Military Romance

A Matter of Honor: A New Adult Military Romance A Matter of Honor: A New Adult Military Romance by Alana Hart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was an amazing story. This is the 2nd story by Shannon that I have read and I loved it. The writing was a different style and kept me interested through the entire story. The characters made you fall in love with them and made you want to be a part of their lives with them. I felt as if I was part of who and what made them who they were. The characters were well developed... had lots of different feelings.. things weren't just easy or hard. Things went from good to bad.. easy to hard.. sad and happy.. you feel all the feelings that they were feeling. Some suspense was in this story along with romance and hello.. military which makes the hottness factor off the charts. :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment